If there is no God, man is lost in a labyrinthine maze of bewildering experiences with no thread of meaning to guide him. -- George Eldon Ladd
Monday, October 08, 2007
Well, I see what happens when you step away from this for too long - they change the format on you. I knew this from leaving comments on other people's blogs, but since I've been posting elsewhere, I didn't really see how it would impact me. Then I got to thinking about my old blog and all the life lessons that are on it. Were they still there? Could I retrieve them? I found it, they were there, but it wouldn't let me make a new post. Or had it just been so long, I didn't remember how? Thank you Susie for coming to the rescue! I'm in like Flin, not really sure how much I'll use this format, but hey, just in case someone takes a peek - I'm still alive. It has been fun taking a walk down memory lane, reading through friends blogs. One of the funniest had to be Robb's - a total of two entries. And the other that made me laugh was Tommy's comment on one of those spam comments of porn. I seriously laughed out loud. Dang it, I miss those guys and life the way it was prior to 2002 (yeah, that's when I moved the first time). So, enough of my whining, I'm off to battle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment