Friday, November 16, 2007

I've been told I need to blog more. Life seems so busy that I don't take the time to do this on a regular basis. This is my lame attempt at committing to share here more often.

Tonight I watched "The Painted Veil" - not sure where the title came from, if you've seen it, maybe you can fill me in. I love seeing other cultures and this did that. I just have a hard time saying a movie was really good when the ending isn't a happily ever after. One of the gals I watched it with loved it, one well, she didn't like the ending so it couldn't be good, I think I'm somewhere in the middle. I have to admit, Edward Norton was looking great.

Soon, I will post my bat picture. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you'll have to read my MySpace blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.