Well, not sure what it is that's bad, but I do know the computer won't start. Well, that's not entirely correct either. It starts, I log in and the then another log in screen comes up that doesn't like my password. So, needless to say, I'm quite bored, going to sleep around 9 pm and waking before 6 - of course I force myself back to sleep for a little. I finished the one easy book I brought and while learning language am not sure I can handle the other book - feel too spent in the evening.
On a cool note, I rode downhill about 7 kilometers to fill my scooty with some fuel. I was near terrified, but knew I needed to overcome this. I mean, what am I going to do for the next 4 months. Good thing I'm waking early, huh? That's when the traffic is minimal and it was actually a great ride. Sorta liberating in many ways. On my way back up I realized the hold fear can have on me and that with God's help, we can push through it. Made me question some other areas in my life that might be limited by unsaid or unrecognized fears. When I came home I have a cool prayer time and really felt delivered from some spirits that have had a hold on me. Exciting.
Gosh, I had so much to say the day my computer whacked out. It is gorgeous up here. The weather is warm during the day and cool at night (could have brought some warmer clothes. But I'm making it work. School feels really good. I have a confidence that I didn't have last time I was here and I have my two favorite teachers. I killed a scorpion next to my bed a couple mornings ago - little freaky, but not as if I haven't ever faced one in Vegas. Definitely first one in India. There is a dog on the grounds of where I'm living, Ricky. He is adorable and loves my attention. Sure does make me wish I had a dog of my own. Some day!
1 comment:
Mo, that is so neat how God gave you liberty...I love how He teaches us so practically and lovingly!
Hugs! Praying for you!
Post a Comment