Has it really been 5 months since I've posted anything? I have been going through a time of great change and was probably a little uncertain about things and wasn't ready to open all to the public. Don't get excited, that doesn't mean I'm going to now either - just that life isn't so confusing anymore. I'm with a new agency, YWAM, at least temporarily. And I'm preparing to go to the Great Unknown - similar to Abraham. Okay, he probably took-off across a desert on foot, or maybe riding a camel, while I will board a plane and know exactly where I'm heading because of the need for a Visa and what not, but it's close. Stop laughing!
So, I just took this personality test - why am I such a sucker for these things? I know what I'm like, what's with the label? It's as if I think I'm going to wake up one morning, look in the mirror and realize I'm Barbie. Yeah, that is funny, huh? So, back to this test...the results weren't too surprising, except for the one that said my sensitivity level was sorta low. Anyone that knows me knows I'm way too sensitive. Here's what came up:
ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population. |
personality tests by similarminds.com
And then there was this:
And lastly this is the scale:
Enneagram Test Results
Your variant is social |
personality tests by similarminds.com
Personally, I'm not buying the whole thing, but I'll take another test just to make sure. That was a joke.


No comments:
Post a Comment