Okay, I'm not sure how to post this, so you can either use the link or use the link. :) But this is what it says...
Two of My Favorite Things for You!
I'm excited to share two of my favorite things with one blessed reader through a little giveaway! Unlike many giveaways, this one IS OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL READERS as a shout out to all my "m" sisters around the world!
One pound of coffee beans
and...
a digital subscription to Country Living Magazine through Zinio.
I was thrilled to find Zinio since I was unable to afford the overseas subscription to my magazine! I hope you will enjoy it too!
The giveaway is open until Sunday night, November 15th at midnight PST. You can win one entry for each of the following:
1. Leaving a lovely comment telling me what you are most thankful for today
2. Becoming a follower or subscribing in a reader OR already being a follower/subscriber.
3. Posting about the Two of My Favorite Things Giveaway on your blog
Please leave a separate comment for each entry. Good luck everyone and thanks for being such wonderful readers! Hugs from Paraguay!
****If you have a mailing address in the continental US, you can choose to forgo the coffee beans for the paper version of Country Living if you prefer.****
No comments:
Post a Comment