It's beautiful here and so relaxing. The first couple days I'm just enjoying, catching up on sleep and downloading all I've not been able to. Yesterday Lydia showed me some of the closest big town - hardly any traffic and a nice crisp day. It was fun being out walking and looking at all the different things. I love seeing other countries and observing the culture. Today I did very little, but watch all my LOST shows for the current season. Oh how I love that show and how it frustrates me. Watching 5 episodes at once I realize how much is never answered (even when a lot is). Does that makes sense? If not, then you are just as confused as me.
After that, Lydia came home and we brought in wood for the stoves and started dinner...Shashlik (a kabob type meat). I'm really excited because it's pork. So I grabbed my camera and took a ton of pictures, which you get to enjoy.












And now it's time to eat!!!
3 comments:
So much fun!
Ha ha.. glad to see they are using authentic shashlik skewers! I think every self respecting shahslik maker uses those exact skewers (We have our set here!) I would like one of those special boxes for cooking over (cause that makes it even more authentic, but It looks like C&L's bbq worked great!) Soooo glad you are having some and hope you ate some for me too!!! :)
glad you are having a fun time! and that the sun came out to shine... enjoy!
Post a Comment