Saturday, May 30, 2009

Home and with Internet

Does it get any better than that? Okay, one thing would make it better, to get the pic line out of my hand. But I think that will happen tomorrow.

I feel like so much has happened this past week and for the most part, you would have read the update on my emails, so I'm not really sure I need to post it all here again. It was a bit of a scary time, but I really felt God just wrap his wonderful arms around me and tell me it was going to be okay. I'm sure all the prayers that were said helped a ton as well. Tonight was my last dose of antibiotics and it's a good thing, they were getting harder and harder to administer - not really sure why, except we were doing them differently than the hospital and the pressure applied hit harder. Ouch, glad those are done.

It's been a pleasant week temperature wise too. In fact, today I kept the doors and windows open all day and it never got above 85 inside! Shweet. That's all supposed to change soon, but now I'm feeling more able to conquer it. :)

Keeping it short - there's so much else to get caught up in. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

2 comments:

Shilo said...

What a blessing! So happy for you! Take it easy and get completely well!

Rebecca Conduff Aguirre said...

So glad you are done with the antibiotics, doesn't sound like it was much fun. :( 85 still sounds hot! And SO awesome that you now have Internet access at home!!!!! Yay!