Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Better Late Than Never

To say I've been plagued with challenges lately doesn't really convey what's been going on. After losing crucial folders on my computer, I then lost use of my Microsoft programs for Mac. I've had pink eye in both eyes, my second cold in less than a month, been waiting for a week for my washing machine (i.e. hand washing), had my language nurtured quit on my, broke a nice bowl and spilled my milk...just to name a few.




On the bright side, I had a visitor my first week in my house. It was so fun to play hostess. I made baked oatmeal for breakfast one day, and another we had banana pancakes. We drank herbal tea together in the evening, talked and prayed. It was great and so what I needed. I've realized I'm tired of living alone! I need a Stepford husband, someone I know will always be there when I need them to be, say the right things and...yeah, I guess that's what God is all about, huh? Okay, I don't mean "ALL" about. I do enjoy my time with Him, but sometimes I just want someone to wrap their arms around me and say something about how it is challenging and it will be alright.

Tomorrow is another day, one where I'm going to be learning the fine art of making Chapattis and also have someone remotely do their wonders on my lovely Mac. :) I live in the land of possibilities and connected with the Creator of the Universe - all things are possible. And with that, I'm going to say good night and it's going to be a good tomorrow.

No comments: