Friday, February 06, 2009

Happy Dance

That’s what my tummy was doing. Tonight I made a sort of cheesy tuna pasta dish. Of course from scratch! I had somewhat of a recipe, but I had to go outside of my comfort zone and do a lot of tweaking. It was about the best thing I’ve ever tasted. Okay, I realize that’s probably an exaggeration, but after a month of nothing but curries, to have something that wasn’t even remotely Indian was wonderful. Oh I feel so content right now. So far everyone has enjoyed it, though one daughter, Farheen did add the green chili sauce (only after having an initial taste) and into her second bowl Afreen did too. But I’d say the response was good. They didn’t eat as much as normal, but it was so rich, and heavy, you didn’t need a lot.

Just thought I’d follow-up with that little bit of news. What a change a bit of comfort food can make. ☺

1 comment:

Shilo said...

Ah.......so glad you enjoyed a treat! :)