Sunday, February 01, 2009

It's The Little Things

This afternoon, as I was walking to the cyber café, I ran into the young lady who will be living below me in my new house. As we were chatting, her mom walked up. Right now we don’t communicate so well on our own, but her daughter is a great translator. She invited me to join her in walking around our colony (like a development) in the late afternoon. It’s going to take about an hour to complete it. I was so excited to be invited to join her. ☺

Then this evening, as I was hanging out with the two girls in my house (21 and 19 years old) I’d mentioned how, in 2003, I felt God had told me I’d be living in anther country again and started preparing. They wanted to know how He talked to me. So, because I hear that visions are dreams are so common among “my” people I thought it was the perfect time to share about the vision and conversation that I posted previously. They were both very attentive and agreed that it was God. And then the oldest one shared what she thought He was saying to me about the plant with no flower. She had the same understanding of it as I did. It was one of those cool moments. Often we have conversations like this, just little times of sharing – very special to me.

No comments: